Have a passion for animals? Then you’re on the right path!
At PAWS4you, we love and care for all our furry friends (dogs and cats). It’s not an easy job, but it’s definitely a rewarding one. Which is why we are looking for passionate individuals who want to make an impact in our community. Working for a dog rescue means caring for animals while they wait for their fur-ever homes, and it also involves working with our boarding clients – which fuels our mission and provides funds to help homeless animals.
We are looking to fill both part-time and full-time positions.
- Ability to lift 50lbs or more
- Able to work as part of a team
- Dog experience
- Be able to work outside for periods of time
- Able to perform under pressure
- Available to work on weekends
- Minimum Age: 18 years old
If you’ll love to join our amazing team, please send us your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org