Thank you for wanting to volunteer with our Rescue! Volunteering with an animal rescue organization is a gratifying experience that is difficult to match. It warms our hearts to see homeless pets become beloved members of families.
There is much to do at Paws 4 You Rescue, so bring your talents and expertise! We would love for you to be a part of our team. To ensure a more fulfilling volunteer experience, we are streamlining volunteering into the following Programs:
(1.) Buddies 4 Paws – Dog socialization and exercise
(2.) Transport – Getting dogs safely to and from events and veterinary appointments
(3.) Events & Fundraising – Raising the funds to save these dogs from euthanasia and care for them until homes are found
(4.) Retreat Support – Office and labor support at our facility
We are also looking for Program Leaders. Are you organized, goal oriented, dependable, and a good communicator? Do you like people and love dogs? Do you want to SAVE LIVES? We need you!
*All programs require volunteers to attend an orientation before beginning service. Orientations are held monthly and require a donation of $20 to attend.
Questions about our ADULT volunteer programs? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our youth volunteers are an integral part of our weekend adoption events and special events. Helping show, exercise, and socialize our dogs; as well helping create a positive public impression of Paws 4 You Rescue are very important roles.
– Must be at least 14 years of age.
– Must attend a brief orientation with at least one parent. Due to orientation schedules and the number of potential volunteers, it may take one month before you start your community service hours.
– Our youth volunteers must commit to a minimum of 30 hours. You will not receive an official letter of completion until you have met this requirement.
– Youth volunteers are requested for Saturday PetSmart Adoption events and occasional special events. Volunteering at the shelter is not permitted for individuals who are under 18 years old and/or still attending high school.
– Students conducting school project are welcome by approval only. There must be a fundraising or volunteering component to your project. If you choose to volunteer, you must commit to a minimum of 30 hours.
– For Weekly Adoption Events, must be in attendance from start to finish
Questions about our YOUTH volunteer program? Email: email@example.com